Wednesday, November 11, 2009

To make you smile

Just in case I made you cry yesterday… ;)

Last week I took the twins to a Wilderness Safari drive-thru with the mom’s group that I belong to.  You drive through the park and get to see most of the animals up close and personal.  There was also a petting zoo and other animals that the twins enjoyed seeing.

If you’ve never been to one of these you should try!  It was really fun to have animals come right up to your car and the twins LOVED it!

 IMG_2595 copy IMG_2621 copy IMG_2662 IMG_2671 IMG_2676

IMG_2684

I have sooooo many more pictures to go through (and yes, I still need to put up some Halloween ones).  But this is a start…and it was really hard to get a picture of Sabrina (as you can tell).  She liked the animals, but not as much as Sammy!

No comments:

Post a Comment