Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day Two

I'm really trying people, really, I am.

Right now my computer is being reloaded by my dear husband. Which also means I can't get to my pics that I downloaded yesterday. Which means no Christmas picture for today.

Instead, I'll share a link of a Christmas video that I used to watch. I was almost positive that only me and one other person knew about this little movie, loved it, and laughed about it. When I got to YouTube I was proved wrong. There are apparently many people out there that remember this from their childhood as well.

To this one person, all I would have to say is, "The Christmas tree branch". No doubt this person would know what I am talking about.

Hope this brings a smile to all today. If you've never seen the full version, just give it a try. Yes, it was made in 1977 with muppets, but it still makes me laugh.





I'll be surely looking for a full version for the twins to try out.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I remember the Jug Band Christmas! Have you found the full version? Loved it as a kid! Great memories!

    Robyn

    ReplyDelete